This summer, your child or teen can create something amazing! Each week of Generation Code camps features new projects, new themes, and a new coding experience. Campers will make new friends, gain valuable skills, and - most importantly - have a ton of coding fun!
Our summer camps are immersive bootcamps that offer innovative and age-appropriate instruction, all while students work closely with experts and peers. Give your child the opportunity to progress his or her coding skills rapidly - all without sacrificing the fun of summer!
Camps take place in our Vienna Lab all summer long, with weekly themes covering everything from robotics and artificial intelligence to animation and game design. Program schedules and details are below.
- immersive, comprehensive approach to programming
- award winning instructors
- innovative, project-based curriculum
- full day or half day options to suit all schedules
- small group learning
- unplugged & outdoor activities to break up screentime
Camp Themes Include
- Animation & Game Design Studio
- STEM Robotics & Machine Learning
- Graphic Design & Maker Week
- Web Development & Design Thinking
8:30-9:00 am: Drop-off & Free Code
9:00-11:00 am: Coding Session 1
11:00-11:30 am: Brain Break & Unplugged Activity or Excursion
11:30 am-1:00 pm: Coding Session 2
1:00-1:30 pm: Lunch & Transition to Afternoon
1:00-1:30 pm: Drop-off & Lunch
1:30-3:00 pm: Coding Session 1
3:00-3:30 pm: Brain Break & Unplugged Activity or Excursion
3:30-5:30 pm: Coding Session 2
5:30-6:00 pm: Free Code & Pick-up