Level 3 - Web Development PD
By learning the languages that web developers actually use, educators will gain a practical and relevant understanding of how these languages work together to create websites from the ground up. Upon completion, teachers and faculty will understand web design and front-end web development.
They will also master key pedagogical best practices like identifying misconceptions, differentiation, scaffolding and assessment practices. By the end of the course, participants will be able to implement our Web Development 1 curriculum.
What We Cover:
- Introduction to the Computer Science Framework key concepts and practices
- Using Web Development to build computational thinking and 21st Century skills in students
What You Take Away:
- Web Development PBL Lesson Plans
- Web Development Problem Solving Frameworks
- Web Development Assessment Practices
- A Capstone Project