terms of service
For a monthly subscription:
- Monthly Subscription plans are non-refundable and will automatically renew each month, unless a cancellation is received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days prior to the renewal date, which is also the monthly anniversary date of your original sign-up date.
- If you wish to cancel your child’s membership before the monthly renewal date, your child can finish out the remaining sessions within the contracted month; however, classes not completed before the end of a subscription month will be forfeited. Class substitutions are not allowed. There will be no whole or pro-rated refund for that subscription period and there will be no auto-renewal.
- If a notice of cancellation is received within 3 days after the renewal date, you will be entitled to a refund of 50% of the monthly subscription amount that was paid.
- Credits or substitution of classes will not be provided for missed sessions. Any unused sessions will be forfeited.
For a 3 month or 6 month subscription:
- 3 month subscriptions (24 sessions) must be used within 90 days of purchase and are non-refundable. Any unused sessions are forfeited.
- 6 month subscriptions (48 sessions) must be used within 180 days of purchase and are non-refundable. Any unused sessions are forfeited
- Students may be enrolled in summer camp for a maximum of 1 session at a time
- Summer camp sessions must be paid in full by the due date. If you wish to cancel your child’s summer camp you will receive the following refund based on date of written cancellation to email@example.com: >30 days: 75% refund of camp session fee, 29-15 days: 50% refund of camp session fee, 14-7 days: 25% of camps session fee, <7 through the camp: no refunds.
- A $35 fee will be assessed for charges to credit cards that are declined or returned checks. This fee will be in addition to any fee charged by your banking institution. Please remember to promptly update your credit card or checking account information if your account number or expiration date changes.
- Rescheduling of sessions (if permitted) must be made at least 8 hours in advance. “No-shows” or cancellations without rescheduling in a timely manner, will result in a forfeited session.